Triumph Over Winter Weather with CADILLAC Service near Chicago
Winter is easily the toughest season for your CADILLAC. Between plummeting temperatures, harsh driving conditions, and road salt, it seems like winter can't be bothered to show your car even a shred of kindness. Fortunately, our service center is here to tip the scales in your favor. We've seen what winter can do here in Hodgkins, IL, so our service team is prepared to give your vehicle the extra love it needs to get you through to spring with little ado.
Here are a few of our top winter service tips to help you and your CADILLAC conquer winter weather in the Chicago area:
- Battery Check - Frigid weather makes it more difficult for your car battery to do its job, so a battery that is already weak might give up in winter, leaving you stranded in the cold. Schedule a battery test with our service center to make sure your battery has what it takes to get through winter.
- Tire Check - Check your tires periodically to make sure they have sufficient air pressure and tread. This will help not only with handling but also with tire longevity.
- Wiper Blades - Keep an eye on your wiper blades and be sure to replace them if they start to show signs of excessive wear and tear. If you need a new set to help you keep your windshield clear, you can order a new set from our CADILLAC parts center near Naperville!
- Oil Change - Winter is the perfect time to treat your vehicle to an oil change to keep its engine running smoothly, especially if it's been a while since its last change. We recommend scheduling an oil change near Joliet every six months or every 5,000 to 7,500 miles.
- Gas Tank - Keeping your fuel tank at least half-full reduces the risk of frozen fuel lines, so we recommend adding fuel to your tank when it's low to avoid this sort of problem.
Schedule service at our CADILLAC service center near Westmont, IL today!